Τετάρτη 23 Μαΐου 2012

APHRODISIAC - ΤΟ ΦΩΤΟΡΟΜΑΝΤΖΟ




I've got to say what's in my mind"












"When I`m with you I feel all right"





"You call me baby, we spend the night"


"I`m so addicted, I feel all right"




-----






"Οver and over I`m falling, o, o, o"








"You make me dance like a maniac, o, o, o"








"You make me want you, aphorodisiac!"




----


"I think about you, all the time"







"I just can`t get you off my mind"


"You drive me crazy, you drive me wild"





"I`m so addicted, there`s no way out"







-----



"Over and over I`m falling, o, o, o"






"You make me dance like a maniac, o, o, o"


"You make me want you, aphrodisiac"






"Hey, I want it way too much. Your touch!"







"You make me want you, aphrodisiac!"

"I`m so addicted, there`s no way out!"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: